Rihanna’s huge order forces eatery to closeJuly 10th, 2012 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Singer Rihanna, who performed at the Barclaycard Wireless Festival, recently ordered so much food from a Portuguese restaurant that they had to close the shop.
“Rihanna ordered every item from the restaurant and asked for it to be delivered to her private backstage area. The rumour backstage was that her massive order cost around 7,000 pounds,” contactmusic.com quoted a backstage worker as saying.
“The restaurant had to shut their doors for the remainder of the day as they had no stock left. Everyone was laughing, saying that only Rihanna could do this,” added the source.
- Rihanna faces boos at O2 Arena - Nov 16, 2011
- Snoop Dogg digs into junk food - Jul 19, 2011
- Rihanna, Swift, Gomez back Unicef water campaign - Mar 19, 2011
- Closed for Games, Delhi markets suffer losses - Oct 14, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Rihanna to team up with Cheryl Cole - Jan 11, 2012
- I'm single and happy: Rihanna - Mar 29, 2012
- Katy Perry avoids ex-husband Russell Brand - Mar 20, 2012
- Nicki Minaj And Rihanna: Are They The New Lesbian Couple? - Jan 17, 2011
- Rihanna spends $22,100 on alcohol in three hours - May 12, 2010
- Drake dating Ora? - Apr 29, 2012
- Cruise enjoys chicken tikka - Aug 23, 2012
- Rihanna is beautiful: Jessie J - Mar 28, 2012
- Rihanna to concentrate on film career - Apr 14, 2012
- Rihanna sends raunchy text to Joe Jonas? - Aug 10, 2011