Rihanna’s favourite snack goes missingMarch 7th, 2012 - 1:56 am ICT by IANS
London, March 7 (IANS) Singer Rihanna was reportedly given a different snack after her emergency box of Cheetos, flown from US to Britain, went missing in transit.
The star, who is a fan of Cheetos, could not be without them while carrying out a promotional tour in London, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
According to reports, the box did not arrive and staff at her five-star hotel decided to use bags of British cheese-flavoured crisps Wotsits instead.
“Everyone was panicking when the box didn’t turn up. We decided to sneakily empty bags of Wotsits into bowls around her suite and hope she wouldn’t taste the difference. We were a bit nervous, but she ate them and didn’t say a word,” a source told the Daily Star.
- Heidi Klum's unusual pregnancy side effect: forgetfulness! - Aug 01, 2009
- Rihanna gets a £15,000 haircut - Mar 01, 2012
- Cole not keen to imitate Rihanna - May 29, 2012
- Rihanna was a UFO spotter - Mar 30, 2012
- Rihanna spends 15,000 pounds on hair rescue mission - Mar 02, 2012
- Rihanna goes for natural look - Nov 12, 2011
- I fell in love with Vancouver: Kristen Stewart - May 13, 2011
- Pregnant Heidi Klum gets forgetful - Aug 01, 2009
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010
- Winfrey gorged on macaroni and cheese after flop - Jan 14, 2011
- Rihanna wasn't ready for romancing Drake - Nov 24, 2010
- Reducing salt in crisps, yet keeping it tasty - Feb 19, 2012
- Coming soon: Health snack meat crisp! - Feb 20, 2010
- Eating in front of TV drives snacking - May 15, 2011
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010