Rihannas father confirms her split from Chris BrownFebruary 16th, 2009 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 16 (ANI): Pop star Rihannas father Ronald Fenty has confirmed that his daughter has split from Chris Brown, who allegedly assaulted her.
Brown allegedly left the Umbrella hitmaker with a split lip, a bloody nose, and bite marks on her hands, as well as threatened to kill her, after a heated argument.
Livid over the incident, Fently revealed that the disappointing incident marked an end to Browns relationship with Rihanna.
“The relationship is over and I am pleased. She doesn”t want to speak to Chris. She is being very brave about things and said that she will be back on stage performing soon, the Daily Star quoted Fenty, as saying.
Fenty also revealed that though Rihanna was badly injured, she was recovering and would soon speak out to the victims of domestic abuse around the world.
“There is some bruising. She will be all right. I think so. At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world, he added. (ANI)
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Rihannas is doing OK, says dad - Feb 16, 2009
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna calls it splits with Brown - Feb 15, 2009
- Rihanna tells cops Brown did not abuse her for the first time - Feb 13, 2009
- Browns sister insists he is Good Boy amid Rihanna assault probe - Feb 12, 2009
- Rihanna finally returns to studio - Mar 09, 2009
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Did Chris Brown hit Rihanna after being accused of flirting with other women? - Feb 10, 2009
- Jay-Z urges all to have compassion for Rihanna - Feb 16, 2009
- Rihanna dumps beau Chris Brown - Feb 15, 2009
- Rihanna fuels rumours of marriage to Chris Brown - Mar 05, 2009