Rihanna’’s eye patch might have hidden history of Browns beatingsFebruary 14th, 2009 - 6:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 14 (ANI): Cops probing Chris Browns alleged assault on his girlfriend Rihanna are also trying to find out whether an injury that latter covers by wearing an eye patch also resulted from a bust-up in the past.
Police sources in Los Angeles have revealed that Rihanna suffered a scratched cornea last year, following which she began wearing a patch to cover her red and sensitive eye.
The Umbrella star suffered a bloody nose, swollen lip and facial bruising in an alleged bust-up with 19-year-old R n B star Brown before last Sundays Grammy awards. Those investigating the case say that they are also trying to find out whether there exists any history of violent rows between the pair.
Were investigating if her eye injury could have been caused by Brown, the Sun quoted an LAPD source as saying.
There could be an innocent explanation but police believe Rihanna has previously refused to make a complaint against Brown. She is now being asked about her past injuries and is beginning to open up about incidents in their relationship.
Were talking to her friends and management, who say shes appeared with mysterious marks or injuries before, but always refused to explain what happened.
There was one instance when she suddenly appeared with an eye patch, saying her cornea had been scratched, the source added.
Brown was charged with making threats following Sundays alleged episode. (ANI)
- Parker to sue nightclub - Jun 23, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna still loves Chris Brown - Feb 18, 2009
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Man throws naked prostitute out of window - Nov 04, 2011
- Chris Brown tips off paparazzi to show patch-up with Rihanna - Mar 03, 2009
- Brown taking anger management classes post-Rihanna episode - Feb 26, 2009
- Kanye West's Weird Questions Left Rihanna Perplexed! - Nov 26, 2010
- Sean Young arrested for Oscar party scuffle - Feb 27, 2012
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
- Rihannas family unhappy over patch-up with Brown - Mar 03, 2009
- Mom wants to control Rihanna's wild life - May 15, 2012
- Cole loves Rihanna's carefree attitude - May 07, 2012
Tags: alleged assault, beatings, bloody nose, bust, chris browns, cops, cornea, eye injury, eye patch, february 14, girlfriend, grammy awards, innocent explanation, london, police sources, relationship, rihanna, sensitive eye, swollen lip, umbrella