Rihannas bizarre backstage demandsMarch 8th, 2008 - 4:06 pm ICT by admin
New York, Mar 8 (ANI): It seems that Barbadian singer Rihanna does have a bizarre and wacky side, especially when it comes to her backstage demands.
If sources are to be believed, as a part of her world tour contract, the 20-year-old singer demands that each venue has to provide her with two packs of pink bubblegum, two apples, two mangos, two pears, seedless grapes and strawberries.
The Umbrella hitmaker also asks for two knives (to cut the fruit), a teapot and 24 warm Buffalo wings, fried chicken and spiced white, reports the New York Post.
Meanwhile, according to London’s Daily Star, the Good Girl Gone Bad singer is said to have banned umbrellas in her gigs.
The decision came after a number of umbrella-related accidents occurred in the audience. (ANI)
- Rihanna considering adoption - May 24, 2010
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Rihanna's huge order forces eatery to close - Jul 10, 2012
- Drake dating Ora? - Apr 29, 2012
- Rihanna's pre-birthday bash with Perry, Mars - Feb 17, 2012
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna's bodyguard photographed with his hand on her boob - Mar 05, 2011
- Rihanna still in love with ex Chris Brown - Aug 06, 2009
- Rihanna Reveals Why She Missed Katy Perry's Wedding - Oct 31, 2010
- Rihanna's butt-baring routine leaves little to the imagination - Jul 12, 2010
- Rihanna's 'beau asks for beefed up security after steamy fan mail' - Mar 30, 2010
- Depp gives partner standing ovation - Feb 18, 2011
- Rihanna gets grammar wrong on new tattoo - Aug 16, 2010
- Rihanna's no-show upsets gay Aussie fans - Mar 07, 2011
- Cheryl Cole has girl crush on Rihanna - Feb 17, 2011
Tags: accidents, apples, bubblegum, buffalo wings, daily star, fried chicken, gigs, good girl, hitmaker, knives, new york post, pears, rihanna, seedless grapes, strawberries, teapot, umbrella, umbrellas, venue, wacky side