Rihanna won’t play HoustonApril 20th, 2012 - 3:59 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 20 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has revealed she has not been offered the role of late singer Whitney Houston in a planned movie on the troubled singer’s life. But she admits she would love to play the role.
The 24-year-old says she would love to play Houston in a biopic, following her recent big screen debut in action movie “Battleship”.
“I haven’t heard anything about that. If I was going to do a biopic, it would have to be someone I admire and she is definitely one of those. I’ve heard all the rumours but that’s it,” showbizspy.com quoted Rihanna as saying.
The singer reveals she also wants to experiment with different genres in the cinema world.
“I would love to try comedy. That is something I would really like to have a go at,” she said.
- Not working in Houston biopic: Rihanna - May 18, 2012
- Rihanna would love to play Whitney Houston - Apr 04, 2012
- Rihanna not interested in 'Bodyguard' remake - Mar 09, 2011
- Rihanna's debut film set for summer release - Apr 05, 2012
- No stripping for men's magazine, says Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- Rihanna to make acting with new movie 'Battleship - Jul 28, 2010
- Ray J quiet over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 15, 2012
- 'Battleship' made me fearless: Rihanna - Apr 08, 2012
- Rihanna to be in 'The Bodyguard' remake? - Feb 27, 2011
- Rihanna eyes role in 'Scarface' remake - Sep 01, 2012
- Rihanna enjoys shooting for debut film 'Battleship' - Sep 15, 2010
- Happy being single: Taylor Swift - Feb 22, 2012
- Rihanna laughed at 'Battleship' - Apr 14, 2012