Rihanna wax statue unveiled at TussaudsSeptember 1st, 2010 - 8:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 1 (IANS) Singer Rihanna’s wax statue was unveiled at Madame Tussauds in Washington.
The wax statue of the singer in a black lace corset, fitted jacket, pants and black heels was placed Tuesday in the museum, reports dailystar.co.uk.
A spokesperson for the museum has confirmed the star got a sneak peek of the statue last week and gave her final approval saying she “absolutely loved” her look-alike.
The singer follows “Glee” star Jane Lynch and Michael Jackson as the museum’s most recent waxwork members.
- Rihanna's wax figure latest addition to Madame Tussauds - Sep 01, 2010
- Rihnana Honored At Madame Tussauds - Sep 02, 2010
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's wedding waxwork unveiled - Aug 21, 2011
- Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 03, 2011
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
- Gaga's waxwork to be unveiled at all Tussauds' museums - Aug 26, 2010
- Russell Brand wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds - Oct 11, 2010
- Rihanna's Wax figure now graces Berlin - Aug 30, 2011
- Cheryl Cole gets her wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 21, 2010
- Big wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - Mar 25, 2011
- When Helen Mirren met Helen Mirren - May 12, 2010
- Lady Gaga to make Madame Tussauds history - Nov 08, 2010
- Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shoot - Oct 04, 2011
- Gwen Stefani calls her wax image 'weird' - Sep 24, 2010