Rihanna wasn’t ready for romancing DrakeNovember 24th, 2010 - 2:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 24 (IANS) Singer Rihanna says her brief romance with rapper Drake didn’t work out because she was still trying to come to terms with being assaulted by Chris Brown when she met him.
The “Rude Boy” singer dated the Canadian hip-hop star for a short time in 2009 after meeting him in May of that year, but she admits she was too fragile emotionally after being assaulted by her ex-lover Chris just a few months earlier to get involved in a serious relationship, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I definitely was attracted to Drake, but I think it is what it is - it was what it was. We didn’t want to take it any further,” she said.
“It was at a really fragile time in my life, so I just didn’t want to get too serious with anything or anyone at that time,” she added.
- Gomez doesn't like Bieber's 'bad' company - Aug 06, 2011
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna to rekindle romance with Drake - Jul 15, 2012
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010
- I was scared of admitting my weakness: Eminem - Jun 17, 2010
- Lopez is a classic dresser - Nov 20, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011