Rihanna warned over drugs, Chris BrownMarch 12th, 2012 - 5:32 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 12 (IANS) As American singer Rihanna has reunited with her abusive ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, her family and friends have become concerned about her and are praying hard for the singer who is also indulging in drugs.
Rihanna’s religious mentor, bishop Vibert Lowe, says people close to her want the singer to rid herself of all the bad habits.
“A lot of people have been praying for her and hoping that she will drop these bad habits. As a young lady she’s not setting a good example. Young people look to her as a mentor, they regard her as an idol and copy her lifestyle,” thesun.co.uk quoted the 64-year-old as saying.
Speaking of 24-year-old Rihanna’s reunion with hip-hop star Brown, he said: “After all he did, I’d tell her to steer clear of him. He’s not the correct influence on her life.”
- Gomez doesn't like Bieber's 'bad' company - Aug 06, 2011
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- 'DID 3' winner wants to be best dancer, train young children - Apr 22, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Foxy Brown to write a tell-all - Jul 18, 2011
- Rihanna causes chaos at railway station - Sep 03, 2012
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012