Rihanna wants to date againMarch 3rd, 2012 - 10:43 am ICT by IANS
London March 3 (IANS) Singer Rihanna feels her single life is “overrated” and now wants a boyfriend.
The 24-year-old star, who parted ways with singer Chris Brown after he assaulted her in 2009, admits she hates being on her own, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I am a single lady. This is not something I enjoy. I have such incredible experiences in my life, but you don’t want to live your life and then meet someone, you want to share your life with someone. I feel like that is what I am missing right now,” said Rihanna.
Acknowledging that men are intimidated by her fame, she added: “Yeah but in that case they are probably not the right one because I can’t do that. I’d love to date somebody cool, fun, funny.”
- Rihanna loves her nightclub times - Apr 16, 2012
- Agyness Deyn happy to be single - Sep 11, 2011
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011
- I'm terrible at dating: Daniel Radcliffe - Jan 07, 2012
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Jessie dreams of saving the world with music - Jul 04, 2011
- Melanie C wants more kids - Mar 11, 2012
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Now there is balance in my life, says Rihanna - Jul 02, 2010
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
- Assault incident gave edge to my music: Rihanna - Mar 16, 2011
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- We have a normal relationship: Gomez - Feb 07, 2012