Rihanna wants message from dead grandmotherJuly 26th, 2012 - 2:02 am ICT by IANS
London, July 26 (IANS)Singer Rihanna singer, who has been devastated by the loss of her grandmother Clara ‘Dolly’ Braithwaite, is hoping the latter will send her some sort of message from the afterlife to let her know she is still watching over her.
The 24-year-old tweeted: “I wish u were here. Got so many questions and you always had answers granny. Send a message in the wind or something please grany,” reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Rihanna is reported to be spending time with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in the South of France and her desire to speak to Dolly could come from her need for advice on whether she should get involved again with the man who brutally assaulted February 2009.
She attended both funeral services held for Clara, who passed June 30, one in New York and another in Barbados.
- Rihanna drinks beer after grandma's funeral - Jul 11, 2012
- Rihanna devastated after grandma's death - Jul 02, 2012
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna scraps Spanish festival gig - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna dating ex-boyfriend? - Aug 05, 2011
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Rihanna sponsors fans' vacation - Aug 10, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Jordin Sparks achieves perfect ten figure - Jul 22, 2012
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Gaga's greatest accomplishment -- her fans - Jun 02, 2011