Rihanna wants Brown to apologize on Oprah showMarch 31st, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 31 (ANI): Pop star Rihanna has allegedly demanded that Chris Brown make an appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show alongside her, and apologize to her publicly.
The ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker, who was allegedly attacked by Brown and left her with horrific injuries, is reportedly in talks with media mogul Oprah Winfrey to make an appearance on her show.
Rihanna not only wants Brown to appear on the Oprah Winfrey show, but also make an apology on the show.
“Rihanna has been talking to Oprah Winfrey on a regular basis since late February, when Oprah begged her not to take Chris back. She’s been having second thoughts about them being back together. Agreeing to go on Oprah’s show and tell the world how sorry he is will help make up her mind,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Lokk magazine.
Winfrey’s people, however, have denied the reports.
Meanwhile, Brown has been released on a bail of 50,000 dollars until a hearing on April 6. (ANI)
- Oprah says Rihannas low self-esteem made her return to Brown - Mar 13, 2009
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Winfrey comes out in defense of her decision to not support Brown - Sep 10, 2009
- Oprah may not endorse Obama for 2012 re-election over ratings drop fears - Apr 09, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey honored at Daytime Emmys - Jun 21, 2011
- Rihanna slams sex tape reports - Aug 28, 2011
- Now, Donald Trump blasts Rihanna for reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 10, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey says end of her talk show will be bittersweet - Aug 28, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey reveals previously undiscovered half-sister - Jan 25, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey warns Rihanna against reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 09, 2009
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012