Rihanna vows never to cry in publicNovember 29th, 2010 - 1:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 29 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna says she will never let her fans see her cry because she does not wish to show her vulnerable side to the public.
She has become famous for her feisty and aggressive persona ever since she bounced back from her beating at the hands of ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in February 2009.
“I do have a vulnerable side. I think a lot of people have a misperception of me. They only see the tough, defensive, aggressive side, but every woman is vulnerable,” contactmusic.com quoted Rihanna as saying.
The singer keeps her emotions hidden while she’s in the spotlight because she does not wish to be viewed as weak.
“I just don’t like people to see me cry, I don’t like to let them know when I’m bothered. I just prefer it to be all about business,” she said.
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Rihanna Does Not Want To Be Labeled As A Weakling! - Nov 29, 2010
- Rihanna patches up with dad - Jan 10, 2011
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna gets into Twitter fight with Ciara - Feb 27, 2011
- Seal regrets not meeting Winehouse - Nov 06, 2011
- Rihanna loves her nightclub times - Apr 16, 2012
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Lauren Conrad prefers natural look - Apr 07, 2012
- Rihanna 'connected' with Eminem's song on abusive relationship - Jul 28, 2010
- Jessie J to snog Rihanna, Sheeran - Feb 06, 2012
- I don't create controversies: Payal Rohatgi - Jan 05, 2012
- Clancy worried Crouch's cheating would harm their unborn child - Jan 04, 2011
- Adele's music depressing: Rihanna - Mar 03, 2012
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011