Rihanna unhappy with size zero bodyJune 14th, 2012 - 4:49 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 14 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna is unhappy with her size zero body and wants to get back to her curves.
“I’m a size zero and not happy about it! I went way too far. I prefer myself a bit chunkier. I want my old butt back,” contactmusic.com quoted Rihanna as saying.
The 24-year-old is working on her seventh CD and is trying to squeeze in some more to relax, but her jam-packed calendar is having a slimming effect on her body.
“I want to do two more movies before touring again next year. My schedule is crazy,” she said.
She stunned audiences in a black, reptile-inspired Tom Ford gown but had fans worried about her shrinking frame.
“I got no sleep (beforehand). It’s harsh on your body,” she said.
Experts have suggested that Rihanna may be suffering from narcissistic personality disorder, while friends insist she is feeling lost.
- I like curvaceous Indian women: Vidya - May 24, 2012
- Curves or size zero is matter of choice, says Preity - Jun 21, 2012
- Reema thanks Vidya for her success, making curves trendy - Jul 09, 2012
- 'Size Zero' Is No More A Fad In India - May 29, 2010
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012
- Kendra Wilkinson drops to size zero - May 27, 2011
- Fitness more important than size zero: Gul Panag - Oct 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian says she loves her bumpy bits - Apr 05, 2011
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Holly Madison flaunts her 'curves', 'cellulite' in bikini photo shoot - Mar 03, 2011
- When I was modelling, size 10 was a normal size: Cindy Crawford - Apr 21, 2011
- For designer Kiran, large size clothes are success mantra - Nov 30, 2011
- 'Size zero' Posh wants to celebrate womanly curves - Sep 18, 2010
- Kendra Wilkinson wants her toned body back - Jun 26, 2010