Rihanna turns designerJuly 17th, 2012 - 5:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Singer Rihanna will create her own fashion line for British high street chain River Island.
The 24-year-old’s clothing collection will be available from next year.
“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me,” contactmusic.com quoted Rihanna as saying.
“I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special,” she added.
- Gwen Stefani to team up with clothing house - Jul 19, 2011
- Osbourne to re-enter fashion world as designer - Dec 10, 2010
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Kelly Brook to design maternity clothes - Apr 28, 2011
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Lott signs with modelling agency - Jul 21, 2011
- Whitney Port loves British fashion - Aug 04, 2012
- Serena Williams to launch range of nail polish - Mar 29, 2011
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- Pregnant Carey plans to design maternity wear - Nov 16, 2010
- Kesha turns watch designer - Sep 18, 2011
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Pete Doherty to launch fashion line - May 10, 2011
- Whiteley turns lingerie designer - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: , , , , , ,