Rihanna turns bad for ‘Fast and Furious 6′May 1st, 2012 - 10:12 am ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has reportedly bagged a villainous role in the sixth installment of “The Fast and Furious” franchise.
“Rihanna impressed with her acting debut in Battleship. Writers think she’ll be perfect for the role. Her character has plenty of bite and doesn’t take any prisoners - just like her in real life. It’s a step up the ladder for her and could lead to bigger action roles,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The singer will drive supercars with the likes of Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, a.k.a. The Rock, as the series continues its world tour of exotic locations.
The movie is set in London, with filming expected to start as early as next month. The singer will also be heading to Essex for the first time as racing scenes will be shot in Southend.
- Rihanna eyes role in 'Scarface' remake - Sep 01, 2012
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Actor Rock fought with thieves on movie set - Sep 03, 2012
- Trailer Of 'Fast Five' Comes Into View Online - Dec 15, 2010
- Rihanna's debut film set for summer release - Apr 05, 2012
- 'Fast Five' fun filled, adrenaline hi-five (IANS Movie Review) - May 08, 2011
- Rihanna makes her acting debut with 'Battleship' - Jul 29, 2011
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- Adele likely to sing closing credit of 'Skyfall' - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Rihanna goes naked for ad - Mar 03, 2011
- Rihanna promotes 'Battleship' - Apr 11, 2012
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012