Rihanna to team up with Cheryl ColeJanuary 11th, 2012 - 3:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 11 (IANS) Singer Rihanna is all set to team up with Cheryl Cole for her upcoming album.”It’s a big year for Cheryl. She can’t wait for her fans to hear the music she’s been passionately working on over the past 12 months,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“She has struck up a friendship with Rihanna, who recently duetted with Britsh star Calvin Harris. Rihanna thinks the world of Cheryl and will work on a party remix with her when they meet up on her next visit. The album fuses pop, hip hop, soul and dance. It already has some party anthems on it but Rihanna’s would get everyone up on their feet,” the source added.
The third album is rumoured to be due out in March.
- Cheryl Cole vows to conquer America with or without 'X Factor' - Mar 06, 2011
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Rihanna, Cheryl Cole planning to release duet next year - Oct 24, 2010
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Rihanna plans duet with Cheryl - Oct 24, 2010
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl Cole's beauty bowls over Apl.de.Ap - May 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole visits Ashley's mother - May 05, 2011
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to kick the butt - Apr 13, 2012
- Cole not keen to imitate Rihanna - May 29, 2012
- Rihanna's no-show upsets gay Aussie fans - Mar 07, 2011
- Rihanna comes out with her 'S&M' remix featuring Britney Spears - Apr 11, 2011