Rihanna to make lucrative appearance at Sydney nightclubMarch 2nd, 2011 - 5:42 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 02 (ANI): Rihanna, who’s ultra-raunchy single SnM is No. 1 in Australia, is slated to collect 50,000 dollars for an appearance at a Sydney nightclub after her Saturday night concert at Acer Arena.
The pop princess will make the lucrative appearance at Helm Bar at Cockle Bay on weekend for a post-show meet and greet - a gig that can reap artists tens of thousands of dollars on top of their multi-million tour fees, reports News.com.au.
It’s understood Rihanna’s appearance, which will not include a performance, is not affiliated with this weekend’s Mardi Gras parade, which the Barbados-born singer was linked to recently.
Both her tour promoter and music label have denied she will make a surprise appearance at either the parade or the official after-party at Hordern Pavilion.(ANI)
- Rihanna's no-show upsets gay Aussie fans - Mar 07, 2011
- Rihanna's reveals her wildest side in new racy video - Feb 03, 2011
- Rihanna spotted leaving sex shop in Sydney - Mar 04, 2011
- Will Ferrell marches through the Mardi Gras parade - Feb 21, 2012
- 'Busy' Rihanna turned down 'X Factor' offer - Apr 14, 2011
- Is Rihanna secretly dating Ryan Phillippe? - Feb 24, 2011
- Mardi Gras Season Or Fat Tuesday Is Celebrated Today - Feb 16, 2010
- Sydney named world's best gay-friendly city - Feb 23, 2010
- Ke$ha still looking for Oz hubby - Mar 11, 2011
- Rihanna wants to move to London - Nov 01, 2010
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna would make a suitable partner for Eminem, says his granny - Aug 11, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's racy Burlesque routine to be probed by TV watchdog - Dec 23, 2010
- Special Mardi Gras food items - Feb 22, 2012
- Rihanna's wardrobe malfunction during Israeli gig - Jun 01, 2010
Tags: australia, barbados, born singer, gig, helm, hordern pavilion, mardi gras, mardi gras parade, melbourne march, music label, news com au, pop princess, rihanna, saturday night, snm, surprise appearance, sydney, tens of thousands, thousands of dollars, tour promoter