Rihanna to face ex-beau Chris Brown in courtFebruary 26th, 2009 - 6:08 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): Barbadian singer Rihanna will have to face her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in court, when his criminal threats case goes to trial.
Brown, 19, was arrested and charged with an alleged attack on the Umbrella hitmaker after a pre-Grammys party on February 8.
Both went into hiding after the incident, and only released separate statements through their representatives, though they did not comment on the fight as requested by authorities investigating the case.
But now the pair will have to come face to face, when Brown takes to the stand on March 5.
“She’ll be there - she has to testify,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the New York Daily News. (ANI)
- Rihanna reluctant to press charges against Chris Brown - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna breaks silence about ex-boyfriend Chris - Nov 04, 2009
- 'Sex tape featuring Rihanna leaked online' - Jun 16, 2009
- Rihanna set to testify in Chris Brown's assault case - Jun 22, 2009
- Rihanna shelved plans to croon with Elly Jackson after Brown's attack - Apr 23, 2010
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Whitney Houston advises Rihanna not to reconcile with Chris Brown - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Rihanna sets deadline to find love! - Feb 04, 2010
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna ignores naysayers, lives life on her own terms - Jun 01, 2012
- Chris Brown's mum "loves Rihanna like a daughter" - Sep 05, 2009