Rihanna to endorse Madonna’s coconut drinkMay 12th, 2011 - 3:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) Pop diva Madonna has hired singer Rihanna as the face of her coconut water drinks company.
“Rihanna is a natural fit for the Vita Coco brand and I’m so happy to have her on the team,” Madonna said in a statement.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Madonna is a leading investor in the Vita Coco brand along with Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis.
“I love Vita Coco. It’s real coconut water from hand-picked coconuts. It’s delicious and so good for you,” said Rihanna.
- Madonna invests in coconut water company - Feb 02, 2010
- Madonna fans oppose bombing Iran before Israel gig - Feb 10, 2012
- Bob Dylan turns 70 Tuesday - May 24, 2011
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Madonna to give up glitzy lifestyle for love - Jan 13, 2012
- Rihanna likes Victoria Beckham's fashion line - Feb 26, 2011
- Madonna creates mayhem over lost sunglasses - May 22, 2010
- Madonna to compose song for 'W.E' - Apr 26, 2011
- When Madonna, Lourdes sneak into each other's closet - Feb 24, 2011
- Rihanna, Cole collaboration will happen: Will.I.Am - Jul 16, 2012
- Isabel Lucas voted Australia's Sexiest Vegetarian Celeb for 2010 by PETA - Apr 28, 2010
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Rihanna was a good student, says brother - Jun 21, 2012