Rihanna sponsors fans’ vacationAugust 10th, 2012 - 5:03 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 10 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has reportedly invited five of her favourite fans to her home in Barbados for a vacation.
The 24-year-old made the gesture in order to recognise the amount of money her fans have spent following her around the world, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The singer paid for their accommodation in the upper range in the Sandy Lane Hotel and invited them for tea at her house.
“She wanted to show them how grateful she was. She figured the best thank you was to cook them tea in her hometown,” a source said.
- Rihanna to judge U.S. version of 'X Factor'? - Dec 30, 2010
- Rihanna dating ex-boyfriend? - Aug 05, 2011
- Rihanna's favourite snack goes missing - Mar 07, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Madonna appreciates Gaga for copying song - Jan 14, 2012
- Rihanna was a UFO spotter - Mar 30, 2012
- Rihanna To Join Simon Cowell On Television! - Dec 30, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Rihanna my style icon: Nicola - Aug 07, 2012
- French people are insane: Rihanna - Sep 04, 2012
- Mel C criticises Rihanna for bold videos - Aug 11, 2011
- Rihanna loves being naked - Mar 24, 2012
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012