Rihanna set to receive jewellery back from policeApril 30th, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Apr 30 (ANI): The Los Angeles police are set to return Barbadian singer Rihanna’s 1.4 million dollars worth of jewellery taken as evidence on the night of the alleged assault on her by Chris Brown.
Rihanna, 21, had worn the earrings and three rings, which were on loan to her, while attending a pre-Grammy party with Brown hours before the Feb 8 incident, reports China Daily.
The designers of the jewellery had asked for them to be returned and lawyer Donald Etra told a Los Angeles judge at a hearing on the assault case that police will first photograph them before handing them back.
Brown, who is charged with attacking Rihanna in their rented car, is free on bail pending a possible trial next month when he could be given probation or up to five years prison if convicted. (ANI)
- Rihanna 'agrees to reduce restraining order against ex Chris Brown' - Feb 11, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna to appear in court - May 29, 2009
- Rihanna wants her borrowed jewellery back from police - Apr 25, 2009
- Rihanna & Jay-Z win the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at the Grammy Awards 2010 - Feb 01, 2010
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Chris Brown sentencing postponed - Aug 06, 2009
- Chris Brown pleads not guilty to Rihanna-beating charges - Apr 07, 2009
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- Chris Brown gets 5-year probation in Rihanna assault case - Jun 23, 2009
- Rihanna does a poppet on string in see-through net dress - Sep 19, 2009
- Chris Brown hopes to be back with Rihanna - Sep 03, 2009
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Rihanna sets deadline to find love! - Feb 04, 2010
Tags: alleged assault, assault case, china daily, chris brown, designers, donald etra, earrings, grammy party, incident reports, lawyer, million dollars, New Delhi, probation, rented car, rihanna, three rings