Rihanna says no to co-operation with investigators in Chris Brown caseMarch 30th, 2009 - 9:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 30 (ANI): Rihanna, who was allegedly attacked by Chris Brown and left with horrific injuries, is reportedly not ready to co-operate with the investigators probing the case.
According to sources, the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker “wants the whole thing” to go away, and that is why she is not helping the district attorney prepare his case against Brown for allegedly attacking her.
Rihanna is said to be annoyed with the fact that the picture featuring her battered face was leaked, and that she was portrayed as Brown’s victim.
It is also said that Rihanna’s loyalty to Brown may backfire because her fans see her as a role model, and expect her to testify against her alleged attacker, reports Fox News.
Moreover, even without Rihanna’s testimony, the prosecutors already have evidence and a statement, which is said to be adequate to prove Brown guilty.
Meanwhile, Brown has been charged with two felony counts, and released on a bail of 50,000 dollars until a hearing on April 6. (ANI)
- Rihanna will testify in Browns assault case, says lawyer - Mar 07, 2009
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihannas chauffer driven car pulled over by cops - Mar 20, 2009
- Rihanna not ready to press assault charges against Chris Brown - Mar 04, 2009
- Rihanna finally returns to studio - Mar 09, 2009
- Chris Brown spends late night in bar after getting charged in Rihanna case - Mar 07, 2009
- Rihanna's testimony won't be televised - Jun 19, 2009
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- John Stamos Lawsuit Hearing Begins At Michigan Court - Jul 14, 2010
- Rihanna celebrates belated birthday - Mar 12, 2009
- Chris Brown pleads not guilty to Rihanna-beating charges - Apr 07, 2009
- Rihanna reluctant to press charges against Chris Brown - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna set to testify in Chris Brown's assault case - Jun 22, 2009
- Website chief defends publishing ''battered Rihanna'' pic - Feb 25, 2009
- Chris Browns lawyer demands in chambers hearing - Mar 13, 2009