Rihanna moves on after alleged attack by BrownMarch 17th, 2009 - 3:47 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 17 (ANI): Singer Rihanna, who was allegedly attacked by her beau Chris Brown and left with horrific injuries, has decided to chuck the bad memories and move on in life.
The Umbrella hitmaker, who was left with a split lip, a bloody nose and bite marks on her hands, is not hiding anymore and is gathering courage to face the world once again.
“She’’s out and about now, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“She’’s not hiding at this point. She’’s trying to get her life back in order … It’’s going to be hard, the source added.
Rihanna, who has allegedly reconciled with Chris Brown, was seen putting up a brave face, while she dined with fellow celebrities Brandy, Jay-Z and Beyonce.
Meanwhile, Rihanna was also spotted in L.A. where she celebrated her belated birthday with pals. (ANI)
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Jay-Z urges all to have compassion for Rihanna - Feb 16, 2009
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- Akon, Gabrielle Union offer support to battered Rihanna - Feb 17, 2009
- Beyonce Knowles reportedly expecting a daughter - Oct 27, 2011
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Chris Brown''s manager denies having sexual relationship with him - Mar 12, 2009
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Rihanna wows London audience - Nov 18, 2009
- Rihanna fuels rumours of marriage to Chris Brown - Mar 05, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Beyonce expecting baby girl? - Oct 28, 2011
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
Tags: alleged attack, bad memories, belated birthday, beyonce, bloody nose, brandy, brave face, celebrities, chris brown, courage, hitmaker, horrific injuries, jay z, jay z and beyonce, london, pals, rihanna, split lip, sun, umbrella