Rihanna makes Brown rescue animals to mend his mottled imageMarch 7th, 2009 - 2:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 06 (ANI): Singer Rihanna is keen to mend Browns image after he allegedly attacked her, as she is making him rescue stray animals in a bid to make people take notice of his kind side.
The Umbrella hitmaker has asked Brown to join volunteers on night-time patrols of Hollywood, looking for stray cats and dogs.
Diners and staff patrol the neighborhood, looking for stray animals that need help. Rihanna has told managers she will be bringing Chris along to a rescue mission, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, Rihannas father Ronald Fenty is said to be worried about her daughters decision and whereabouts, as Brown had a stranglehold over his daughter.
Ronald said that he could not contact Rihanna after her phone numbers suddenly changed. (ANI)
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Chris Brown should be in jail, says Rihanna's dad - Jun 29, 2009
- Rihannas dad doesnt know where she is - Mar 06, 2009
- Rihanna 'back to herself', says dad - Apr 06, 2009
- Rihanna patches up with dad - Jan 10, 2011
- Does Rihanna have secret siblings in Barbados? - Apr 19, 2011
- Rihannas is doing OK, says dad - Feb 16, 2009
- Rihannas father confirms her split from Chris Brown - Feb 16, 2009
- Rihanna, Chris Brown talking and soul-searching in Miami - Mar 02, 2009
- Assault incident gave edge to my music: Rihanna - Mar 16, 2011
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- 150 cats die in Beijing blaze - Feb 18, 2012
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
Tags: browns, cats and dogs, diners, hitmaker, hollywood, london, neighborhood, night time, phone numbers, rescue animals, rescue mission, rihanna, ronald fenty, stranglehold, stray animals, stray cats and dogs, sun, umbrella, volunteers