Rihanna loves her nightclub timesApril 16th, 2012 - 4:41 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 16 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has revealed that she loves going out to dance in nightclubs because the experience allows her to enjoy without feeling self-conscious, and be herself.
She says she has to be careful of what she does in other places because she is in the spotlight all the time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I try to have a good time no matter where I go, but I always get mobbed. I always feel like I’m the star. And I hate that feeling… Everything has to be calculated, because I feel everyone is watching me. I want to enjoy my life and not think about it,” said Rihanna.
A visit to a nightclub makes her feel good.
“But I love going to the club, because that’s the one place that nobody’s checking for me. Everybody in there is doing the same thing you’re doing - dancing, listening to music, and having some drinks. They hardly care about things,” she added.
- Rihanna loves being naked - Mar 24, 2012
- Carey Mulligan hates revealing clothes - Oct 20, 2010
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Rihanna enjoys shocking with fashion - Dec 01, 2010
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Lively pretends to be Marilyn Monroe - Jul 23, 2012
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- Heels make Dannii Minogue confident - Jul 11, 2010
- Changing dirty nappies not fun: Ricky Martin - Aug 02, 2011
- Kunis glad to have avoided child stardom - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012
- No dieting for Jennifer Lawrence - Mar 03, 2012
- Rihanna dating ex-boyfriend? - Aug 05, 2011
- I was a rule follower at school: Kristen - Oct 09, 2011