Rihanna looks for new homeMarch 27th, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Singer Rihanna seems set to move away from her boyfriend Chris Brown who allegedly beat her up. She has told her estate agent to help her find a new home.
She is looking for a new 5 million-pound Hollywood bachelorette pad, mirror.co.uk reports. She has apparently told estate agent Sotheby’s International that she wants the house to be private and big enough to hold wild parties.
The 21-year-old singer made a quick tour of three estates in the Los Angeles hills.
Russ Filice, a Sotheby’s agent said: “Rihanna just started her search.”
Rihanna was sharing a mansion with Brown until he assaulted her.
- Rihanna sells her Beverly Hills mansion at a loss - Feb 06, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Chris Brown buys a new mansion for $1.5 million - Nov 23, 2011
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Rihanna sues ex-owner over leakage in the house - Sep 01, 2011