Rihanna ignores naysayers, lives life on her own termsJune 1st, 2012 - 3:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna seems to have adopted a “who cares” attitude because she has realised she can’t please everyone all the time.
The 24-year-old recently created controversy by recording with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown and reportedly smoking marijuana.
“Who wants to be bashed every day of their f**king lives? That’s not fun. Today, I could eat an apple, and 10 people like it and one will not. The next day I could do shots and five people will like it and five won’t,” contactmusic.com quoted Rihanna as saying.
“What’s important is, you never know. You can’t do it for the reaction because it’s never going to be the same. I learned to live my life with the blinders on. At one point it was so bad, it became numb for me. It was a scary place to be,” she added.
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna opens up about her father's betrayal - Mar 16, 2011
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Rihanna tired of talking about Chris Brown - Nov 30, 2010
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna vows never to cry in public - Nov 29, 2010
- Rihanna opens up about Chris Brown assault - Oct 31, 2010
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012