Rihanna hospitalised with fluNovember 1st, 2011 - 2:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 1 (IANS) Singer Rihanna cancelled a show after she was hospitalised with influenza.
The 23-year-old was set to perform in Sweden Monday, but fell ill and was taken to a nearby medical centre, reports contactmusic.com.
The singer apologised to her fans on micro-blogging site Twitter for cancelling the show and uploaded a picture of herself on a hospital bed.
“I am sorry to everyone who was coming to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time…so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I’m really disappointed I couldn’t be there,” Rihanna tweeted.
- Sick Rihanna resumes tour in Germany - Nov 06, 2011
- Michelle Williams battling flu - Dec 29, 2011
- Oprah issues apology for TV remark - Feb 14, 2012
- Taylor Swift upset with concert cancellation - Jun 11, 2011
- Jenkins, Jones part ways - Dec 31, 2011
- Boy George abandons Twitter - Apr 24, 2012
- Stage catches fire at Rihanna's show - Jul 10, 2011
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- SRK apologises to 'Always Kabhi Kabhi' cast (Movie Snippets) - Jun 18, 2011
- Tara Reid fine after hospitalisation - Jul 23, 2012
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Rimes cancels shows for dental surgery - Jul 31, 2012
- Why should Aamir apologise, asks Javed Akhtar - Jun 03, 2012