Rihanna has a new boyfriend?April 22nd, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
Gossip website X17online reported that Rihanna has a new boyfriend.
According to the report, Rihanna is dating a professional basketball player despite the recent controversy regarding her former boyfriend Chris Brown, who allegedly attacked her.
Brown was pleaded not guilty to assaulting Rihanna in the court appearance.
Rihanna was apparently seen enjoying an intimate dinner with Los Angeles Lakers star Andrew Bynum at Mastro’s Steakhouse in Beverly Hills.
This is the first time Rihanna has been spotted out with a man since she and Chris decided to take time away from each other to reflect on their relationship.
- Rihanna sells her Beverly Hills mansion at a loss - Feb 06, 2012
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Rihanna's intimate video banned in France - Nov 23, 2011
- Basketball player Andrew Bynum denies dating Rihanna - Apr 22, 2009
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Leona Lewis denies flirting with Chris Brown behind Rihanna row - Feb 12, 2009
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna to blast ex Chris Brown in new album - Sep 15, 2009
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Rihanna 'agrees to reduce restraining order against ex Chris Brown' - Feb 11, 2011
- Rihanna says 'leaked' sexy pics were from photobook - Feb 09, 2011
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Hustler magazine allege that they have a sex tape of Rihanna & J Cole - Aug 25, 2011
Tags: andrew bynum, beverly hills, boyfriend chris, chris brown, controversy, court appearance, gossip, intimate dinner, los angeles lakers, mastro, professional basketball player, relationship, rihanna