Rihanna goes ‘Geisha’ for Coldplay videoMarch 25th, 2012 - 9:59 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 25 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has given fans a glimpse at the video for her duet with the band “Coldplay” by tweeting her pictures from the “Geisha” themed shoot.
The singer sung with frontman Chris Martin of Coldplay for their album track “Princess of China,” which was released in US last month.
Now the band is filming a promo for the single and Rihanna shared photographs from the set with her Twitter followers Friday.
One shows Rihanna, sporting an elaborate up-do and displaying her middle finger, in a sexy black strapless dress slashed to the thigh, which she has captioned, “Gangsta goth geisha”, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Another shows a close-up of the singer’s face, while a third depicts the Bajan beauty seductively blowing smoke at the camera.
- Jay Z to perform at Paralympics closing - Sep 05, 2012
- Coldplay and Rihanna team up - Sep 14, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna, Coldplay team up to for Paralympic closing - Aug 27, 2012
- Rihanna skips Paralympic rehearsals - Sep 10, 2012
- Adele's '21' world's biggest-selling album - May 16, 2012
- Rihanna, Cole collaboration will happen: Will.I.Am - Jul 16, 2012
- Rihanna to endorse Madonna's coconut drink - May 12, 2011
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Susan Boyle wants to sing duet with Rihanna - Nov 28, 2010
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Gaga's dons meat dress again - May 16, 2012
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Katy plans girl power anthem with Rihanna - Mar 21, 2012
- Eminem, Rihanna to reunite for duet sequel? - Oct 20, 2010