Rihanna finally issues statement on Browns alleged attackFebruary 21st, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 21 (ANI): Singer Rihanna, who was allegedly attacked by her boyfriend Chris Brown, has finally issued a statement about the incident on the Internet.
In her statement posted at RadarOnline.com, Rihanna has refrained herself from making any contentions.
She instead has expressed gratitude towards her fans for their invariable support.
“At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown. She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time, RadarOnline.com quoted her as stating.
Rihanna was allegedly attacked by Brown, and left with horrific injuries, following a heated argument. (ANI)
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Police probe leak of battered Rihanna photo on Internet - Feb 21, 2009
- Rihanna puts on brave face after attack, thanks fans - Feb 22, 2009
- Houston in financial crisis - Jan 24, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Rihanna denies that she provoked Chris Brown - Jun 24, 2011
- Hustler magazine allege that they have a sex tape of Rihanna & J Cole - Aug 25, 2011
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Whitney Houston has spent her entire fortune - Jan 25, 2012
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna's faith in god helped her recover from Chris Brown attack - Nov 04, 2009
- 'New Jersey Housewife' Teresa Giudice 'punched in face in bar brawl' - Mar 30, 2011
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Brown in naked photo scandal - Mar 09, 2011