Rihanna drinks beer after grandma’s funeralJuly 11th, 2012 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna, who drank beer on the day of her grandmother’s funeral in Barbados, apologised for her behaviour.
The funeral was Tuesday and the 24-year-old performer shared her feelings on the same day with her followers on Twitter.
She posted an image of herself make-up free and holding what appeared to be a bottle of beer.
The caption, which accompanied the picture, read: “I had to!!! Sorry granny,” reports femalefirst.com.
She initially attended Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite’s first funeral in New York and then went to her home country for the traditional follow-up funeral.
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna devastated after grandma's death - Jul 02, 2012
- Rihanna scraps Spanish festival gig - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Brown asks Rihanna to curb wild behaviour - Jul 15, 2012
- Rihanna arrives in London on delayed trip - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Rihanna hospitalised with flu - Nov 01, 2011
- Madonna upset over grandmother's death - Mar 13, 2011
- Rihanna sponsors fans' vacation - Aug 10, 2012
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- Kim Kardashian dresses in traditional German garb at Oktoberfest - Sep 23, 2010
- Does Rihanna have secret siblings in Barbados? - Apr 19, 2011
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Rihanna dating ex-boyfriend? - Aug 05, 2011