Rihanna devastated after grandma’s deathJuly 2nd, 2012 - 2:10 am ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna is devastated after her grandmother died of cancer.
The 24-year-old, who delayed a trip to Europe to visit her sick grandmother Clara ‘Dolly’ Braithwaite, has expressed her grief on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com.
“Goodbye grangran Dolly get your beauty rest until I see you,” she tweeted.
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna scraps Spanish festival gig - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna arrives in London on delayed trip - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna drinks beer after grandma's funeral - Jul 11, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Rihanna is beautiful: Jessie J - Mar 28, 2012
- Rihanna named hottest tweeter - Feb 02, 2012
- Rihanna hospitalised with flu - Nov 01, 2011
- Rihanna finds Cheryl Cole hot - Jun 01, 2012
- Rihanna scraps her Britain trip - Jun 08, 2012
- Boy George abandons Twitter - Apr 24, 2012
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011