Rihanna considering adoptionMay 24th, 2010 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 24 (ANI): Barbadian singer Rihanna is thinking of adopting a child in the future, as she is scared of giving birth.
The ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker has divulged her future family plans.
Rihanna said that she is excited to be a mother and she will do whatever it takes to have kids, reports The Daily Star.
“I’m really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mum one day. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mum,” the 22-year old singer told the In:Demand radio show.
Rihanna is currently dating baseball outfielder Matt Kemp. (ANI)
- Rihanna would adopt than give birth! - May 24, 2010
- Rihanna is fun to be around, says boyfriend Matt Kemp - May 06, 2010
- Rihanna eager to marry Matt Kemp? - Sep 27, 2010
- Matt Kemp loves to be around Rihanna - May 06, 2010
- Rihanna and ex Kemp are still friends - Jul 15, 2011
- Rihanna wouldn't mind having a baby next year! - Nov 25, 2010
- I'm not dating Rihanna: Kemp - Feb 14, 2010
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna confesses she's in love with Matt Kemp - Apr 30, 2010
- Rihanna, baseball player Matt Kemp an item? - Jan 05, 2010
- Rihanna hires bikini designer - Jan 13, 2010
- Rihanna And Matt Kemp: Have They Separated Or Still On? - Dec 18, 2010
- Rihanna would make a suitable partner for Eminem, says his granny - Aug 11, 2010
- Rihanna splits from Matt Kemp? - Dec 29, 2010
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010