Rihanna collaborates with ArmaniNovember 23rd, 2011 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 23 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna has teamed up with Emporio Armani underwear and Armani jeans for her first fashion collection.
The 23-year-old has created a capsule collection comprising of denim and lingerie featuring her R logo and the fashion house’s signature label, reports contactmusic.com.
The collection includes biker jackets, a canvas rucksack, two styles of jeans, t-shirts and lace underwear in navy blue and pearl grey shades.
“I probably see a lot of menswear, or something extremely, extremely feminine. But I like to play with both. It would have to be so extreme that it’s a look, because I don’t usually like typical ladylike, girly-girly stuff,” said Rihanna while explaining the theme behind her collection.
- Rihanna unveils second Armani line - May 14, 2012
- Rihanna is the new face of Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Megan Fox sizzles in Armani commercial - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihanna enjoys shocking with fashion - Dec 01, 2010
- Has Megan Fox become too skinny? - Mar 04, 2011
- Rihanna new face of Emporio Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Megan Fox Looks Sultry In Armani Underwear Advertisment - Jun 21, 2010
- Rihanna strips for Armani ad - Sep 13, 2011
- Megan Fox new face of Armani cosmetics - Aug 06, 2010
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani lingerie ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani Underwear ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Megan Fox strips, poses with naked man in new Armani Code ad campaign - Mar 03, 2011
- Megan Fox strips off for Emporio Armani underwear ad - Feb 26, 2011
- Bare-faced beauty Megan Fox's steamy Armani lingerie advert - Mar 26, 2011
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
Tags: armani jeans, biker jackets, canvas rucksack, capsule collection, denim, fashion collection, fashion house, girly, grey shades, lace underwear, lingerie, london, menswear, navy blue, pearl grey, pop star, rihanna, signature label