Rihanna, Chris Brown talking and soul-searching in MiamiMarch 2nd, 2009 - 1:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 2 (ANI): Rihanna has reportedly reunited with her boyfriend, R&B singer Chris Brown.
The pair met in Miami less than three weeks after Brown allegedly battered the Umbrella hitmaker the night before the Grammy Awards on Feb 8.
According to sources, Chris, 21, and Rihanna, 24, below, have been talking and soul-searching at rapper Sean Diddy Combs mansion on Star Island near Miami.
Rihanna’’s father, Ronald Fenty, has said that he’’s going to support his daughter in whatever decision she makes.
I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I”m behind her win or lose. I will be supportive, Usmagazine.com quoted Fenty, as saying.
If that’’s the road she wants to choose, I”m behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she’’s OK,” he added.
Brown, who is due in court over the incident this week, refused to comment on the matter. (ANI)
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Rihanna 'back to herself', says dad - Apr 06, 2009
- It's time to forgive Chris Brown: Cole - May 23, 2012
- Rihanna, Chris Brown back in LA - Mar 03, 2009
- Rihannas dad doesnt know where she is - Mar 06, 2009
- Chris Brown seen Skiing Alone in Miami - Mar 03, 2009
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Does Rihanna have secret siblings in Barbados? - Apr 19, 2011
- Rihanna patches up with dad - Jan 10, 2011
- Together Again?? - Rihanna and Chris Brown - Mar 03, 2009
- Rihanna calls her relationship with dad 'strange' - Mar 17, 2011
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Chris Brown should be in jail, says Rihanna's dad - Jun 29, 2009
- Rihanna was worried about my health: Father - Aug 30, 2011