Rihanna, Chris Brown taking time-out from their chaotic relationshipMarch 19th, 2009 - 4:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 19 (ANI): Popstar Rihanna, who was allegedly attacked by Chris Brown, has decided to take time-out from her chaotic relationship with him.
Although Rihanna and Brown are reported to have reconciled, they are said to be taking a break, as both are currently staying on the opposite sides of America.
One of their pals told E! News that both of them are currently taking a break from their relationship.
While Rihanna was seen putting a brave face as she made her 1st outing after the alleged attack, Brown is keeping a low profile and keeping himself busy by working.
Hes just putting ideas down for some songs he wrote. He needs to feel like hes moving forward, the Sun quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, Brown has been charged with two felony counts, and is out on bail until a hearing on April 6. (ANI)
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihannas chauffer driven car pulled over by cops - Mar 20, 2009
- Rihanna will testify in Browns assault case, says lawyer - Mar 07, 2009
- Rihanna ditches Chris Brown for 'Love God' - May 03, 2009
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Cops to question Chris Brown and Rihanna once again - Feb 12, 2009
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Now, Donald Trump blasts Rihanna for reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 10, 2009
- Rihanna moves on after alleged attack by Brown - Mar 17, 2009
- Sandra ''Pepa'' Denton urge Rihanna to get rid of Brown - Mar 20, 2009
- Chris Brown's naked pic 'leaked online by ex' - Mar 06, 2011
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna, Brown find no-contact clause 'ridiculous', says mutual pal - Jun 26, 2009
- Rihanna: Bridges Gap With Dad On Christmas - Jan 11, 2011
- Chris Brown's gay, racial rant against Raz B - Dec 30, 2010