Rihanna, Chris Brown attend NBA Finals but not togetherJune 12th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 12 (ANI): Former lovers Rihanna and Chris Brown attended Game 4 of the NBA Finals in Orlando, but contrary to rumours, they didn’t show up together.
According to a source, they requested to sit together at the match up between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Orlando Magic, reports People magazine.
But when game time arrived, the one-time lovers opted for seats in separate sections.
According to eyewitnesses, during half time, each retreated to separate private lounges.
The news comes days after Rihanna, who has been spotted in Orlando, was subpoenaed to appear in court to testify in the assault case against Brown.
The couple split after an alleged fight on the eve of the Grammy Awards in February (09), which left Rihanna beaten black and blue. They briefly reconciled but split weeks later. (ANI)
- Rihanna, Brown avoid each other - Jun 13, 2009
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Has Rihanna set her sights on NBA star Rashard Lewis? - Jun 15, 2009
- NBA superstar Shaquille O'Neal announces retirement after 19 years - Jun 02, 2011
- NBA Final Schedule Declared - May 30, 2010
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- NBA Playoffs To Begin On April 17 - Apr 15, 2010
- LeBron James gets third NBA most valuable player citation - May 13, 2012
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna set to testify in Chris Brown's assault case - Jun 22, 2009
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- L.A. Lakers defeats Orlando Magic in Game 1 of NBA Finals - Jun 05, 2009