Rihanna causes chaos at railway stationSeptember 3rd, 2012 - 5:35 pm ICT by IANS
Paris, Sep 3 (IANS) Singer Rihanna’s caused a chaos at a Paris railway station after she revealed her train number and arrival timing details on Twitter resulting in a crowd thronging the venue.
The 24-year-old arrived in the Eurostar train, but the situation went out of control due to the presence of a large number of fans waiting to have a glimpse of the singer at Gare du Nord station.
“It was absolute chaos, and all Rihanna’s fault. What Rihanna did was utterly irresponsible,” thesun.co.uk quoted a security chief on the station as saying.
“There was a genuine fear among other people at the station,” he added.
The singer herself complained about the crowd on Twitter and wrote: “The French are f****** insane. I just had to fight my way out of a damn train station.”
- French people are insane: Rihanna - Sep 04, 2012
- Algerian women suicide bombers poised to strike Europe - Sep 23, 2010
- Geri Halliwell's underwear malfunction at Paris Fashion Week - Oct 04, 2010
- Eurostar nightmare ends as first train in days leaves Paris - Dec 22, 2009
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Vincent has a crush on Rihanna - Jul 12, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Rihanna, Katy Perry party in strip club - Sep 21, 2010
- One Direction announces name of second album - Aug 31, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- Rihanna to rekindle romance with Drake - Jul 15, 2012
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
Tags: absolute chaos, arrival timing, crowd, eurostar train, gare du nord station, genuine fear, glimpse, paris, presence, railway station, rihanna, security chief, timing details, train number, train station, twitter, venue