Rihanna cancels her UK plans due to ’sickness’June 7th, 2012 - 7:51 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Singer Rihanna has canceled her plans to move to the UK for her new TV show, due to ‘sickness’. She was supposed to go to the UK to film her TV show for Sky Living and she was planning to stay there for two and a half months.
However due to her sickness, all her plans to move to the UK have gone kaput.
According to The Sun, a source said that, “She cancelled her trip and all work commitments in the UK at the very last minute, which is very unlike her. She has been hitting it hard for months. She smokes, drinks and parties hard on top of work commitments.”
Apart from her UK commitments, it is not known whether she plans to cancel her other commitments also or not. Apparently she is due to perform at Radio 1’s Hackney Weekend and next month’s Wireless festival. There has been no official word on the status of these commitments.
Rihanna has been a lot in the news lately for her health. In May 2012, she uploaded an image of her being administered IV on her Twitter account. At that point she was suffering from exhaustion and so she was being administered a drip.
- Rihanna scraps her Britain trip - Jun 08, 2012
- Mom wants to control Rihanna's wild life - May 15, 2012
- Rihanna hospitalised with flu - Nov 01, 2011
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Rihanna faces boos at O2 Arena - Nov 16, 2011
- Is Rihanna going to be a guest judge on X Factor? - Sep 13, 2011
- Rihanna hunts house in Britain - Apr 23, 2012
- Spend time with us, says Rihanna's family - Apr 25, 2012
- Rihanna my style icon: Nicola - Aug 07, 2012
- Sick Rihanna resumes tour in Germany - Nov 06, 2011
- Rihanna Gives Best Friend Katy Perry's Wedding A Miss - Oct 27, 2010
- Cheryl Cole designing her shoe range - Oct 11, 2011
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Winfrey launches hunt for new TV host - Jun 09, 2010