Rihanna, Brown avoid each otherJune 13th, 2009 - 6:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Singer Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown avoided a face-to-face meeting at a basketball game in Florida when the former lovers sat in separate courtside sections.
Apparently, they had earlier requested seats next to each other at the final match between Los Angeles Lakers and the Orlando Magic, reports contactmusic.com.
When both the singers did show up to watch the game Thursday, they sat in different areas of the Amway Arena and didn’t appear to make any contact during the game.
- Rihanna dating Jr Smith? - May 30, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Rihanna following ex-boyfriend Brown on Twitter - May 16, 2011
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna ignores naysayers, lives life on her own terms - Jun 01, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna tired of talking about Chris Brown - Nov 30, 2010
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Is Rihanna dating Kutcher? - Mar 26, 2012