Rihanna arrives in London on delayed tripJune 19th, 2012 - 5:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) Pop star Rihanna has landed here after delaying her trip for two weeks.
The delay prompted speculation about her health and that of her grandmother, who is battling cancer in a New York hospital.
But the 24-year-old quickly downplayed the drama, by posting on her Twitter page that she simply wanted to hang out with friends and family following a lengthy time away from home, reports contactmusic.com.
After spending time with her ailing grandmother Dolly Sunday, the singer took a plane and announcing her whereabouts she posted: “I am in London. I didn’t wanna leave NY! I kept missing my flights.”
- Rihanna devastated after grandma's death - Jul 02, 2012
- Rihanna drinks beer after grandma's funeral - Jul 11, 2012
- Rihanna tired of talking about Chris Brown - Nov 30, 2010
- Rihanna scraps Spanish festival gig - Jul 04, 2012
- Rita Ora's twitter page hacked - Sep 02, 2012
- Miley Cyrus loves herself - Nov 14, 2011
- Rihanna covers up to meet sick grandma - Jun 19, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Jessie J denies pregnancy rumour - Jun 03, 2011
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Sick Rihanna resumes tour in Germany - Nov 06, 2011
- Minaj 'overtly fondled' at airport - Jul 10, 2012
- Rihanna blasts reports she provoked Chris Brown assault - Jun 25, 2011
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012