Rihanna and Christina Aguilera: Slammed by viewers for The X Factor skin showDecember 13th, 2010 - 7:21 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
December 13, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): ‘Rude Boy’ singer Rihanna is, currently, earning the wrath of the viewers and the critics who have slammed her for her obnoxious dress-up in the finale of the popular show ‘The X Factor.’
Rihanna made a guest appearance on the famous British talent hunt show ‘The X Factor’ at its finale past Saturday, 11th December. But as she gyrated to the tunes of the soulful melody, her teeny weenie attire kept tossing up and down revealing an eyebrow-raising amount of skin.
The gossip mongers are also speculating whether she had her knickers on. Though, she didn’t have an oops moment, her performance bordered on the lines of raunchiness as she sang a duet with contestant Matt Cardle (who later went on to life the trophy).
Rihanna also dished up a saucy solo performance singing ‘What’s My Name’ in pants and strapless bra. The viewers have labelled her costume as inappropriate and objectionable considering that ‘The X Factor’ is a family show and has its share of adolescent viewers.
Twitter, the micro-blogging social site, has been flooded with wrathful comments by infuriated fans who are pouring out their angst at Rihanna’s disgusting choice of costume. However, Rihanna isn’t the only one to be whipped by the critics and viewers.
Christina Aguilera’s plummeting little black dress is also getting the flak by the furious viewers as she cavorted amidst a bunch of semi-nude dancers dishing out her famous ‘Express.’
Though the finale was a big and glory-bringing evening for the finalists, it is disheartening that the established stars have once again stolen the limelight; all for the wrong reason though.
- Rihanna And Christina Aguilera Face Criticism For Their Outrageous Outfits On "X-Factor" - Dec 13, 2010
- Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 03, 2011
- Is Matt Cardle going to sing with Christina Aguilera on the X factor finals? - Dec 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole joins Rebecca Ferguson in her Liverpool homecoming - Dec 07, 2010
- Grace Woodward Calls It Off With Matt Cardle - Dec 06, 2010
- Rihanna, Aguilera's gigs at 'X Factor' 2010 final 'not too raunchy' - Apr 21, 2011
- Lauren Clements And Matt Cardle's Hot Libido Ignites "X-Factor" Dressing Room - Dec 12, 2010
- SiCo Warned to Cut 'X Factor' Sleaze as Aguilera gets 2000 Complaints - Dec 15, 2010
- Rihanna surprises Super Bowl fans with bizarre, bra-baring catsuit - Feb 06, 2010
- Matt Cardle: 'I won't rush my new album' - Feb 17, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's racy Burlesque routine to be probed by TV watchdog - Dec 23, 2010
- Wearing costumes made Johansson feel like a kid - Apr 06, 2012
- Rihanna Sets The Stage On Fire - Nov 11, 2010
- 'The X Factor' Winner Matt Cardle Bags Christmas Number One Slot - Dec 20, 2010
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
Tags: christina aguilera, dancers, eyebrow, finale, flak, gossip, guest appearance, knickers, limelight, little black dress, melody, men at work, pen men, rihanna, rude boy, skin show, solo performance, talent hunt, wrath, x factor