Rihanna And Christina Aguilera Face Criticism For Their Outrageous Outfits On “X-Factor”December 13th, 2010 - 8:42 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Dec 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It was the grand finale of British reality show “X-Factor” which was viewed by one third of the British population. Though the show turned out to be grand affair but the performers, Barbados beauty Rihanna and singer Christina Aguilera outraged the viewers with their raunchy performances. The viewers claimed that the two gorgeous singers had put on extremely provocative dresses for their performances.
The viewers even took to their social networking sites to slam both the singers for their racy performances. Christina Aguilera wore a revealing low cut black dress as she performed “Express” with lingerie-clad dancers. The “Unfaithful” singer wore pants and strapless bra while she performed on stage. Christina Aguilera also performed with Rebecca Ferguson and Rihanna performed with Matt Cardle. However, their performances raised eyebrows of the viewers as they complained that the show was too outrageous for normal family to watch. The “Burlesque” actress’ shakes and moves shocked the viewers and they later expressed their disappointments in their social networking sites.
The viewers also complained that the lyrics of Christina Aguilera’s song was outrageous enough to disappoint the audience. In her performance she was seen wearing high heeled boots along with the revealing black dress. Rihanna whipped off her black and white dressing gown when she took the stage and left little to the imagination of the viewers in her colorful strapless bra and pants. Neither Rihanna nor Christina Aguilera was available for any comments. Matt Cardle, the winner of this year’s “X-Factor” collaborated with Rihanna as she sang her super-hit song “Unfaithful”. Even a reputed media site reported that performance of both the bombshells were inappropriate for a family show.
- Rihanna and Christina Aguilera: Slammed by viewers for The X Factor skin show - Dec 13, 2010
- Rihanna And Katy Perry Captivate Audience At The AMAs 2010 - Nov 22, 2010
- Is Matt Cardle going to sing with Christina Aguilera on the X factor finals? - Dec 07, 2010
- Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 03, 2011
- Demi Lovato dyes her hair pink - Jun 19, 2012
- Cheryl Cole joins Rebecca Ferguson in her Liverpool homecoming - Dec 07, 2010
- Rihanna, Aguilera's gigs at 'X Factor' 2010 final 'not too raunchy' - Apr 21, 2011
- Matt Cardle Admits Being Unfaithful To Former Girlfriend - Dec 24, 2010
- Matt Cardle: 'I won't rush my new album' - Feb 17, 2011
- Fergie Defends Christina Aguilera's National Anthem Gaffe - Feb 08, 2011
- Christina Aguilera Sizzles On 'DWTS' Stage - Nov 24, 2010
- Aguilera likes her fuller figure - Sep 06, 2012
- Christina Aguilera National Anthem Super Bowl - Feb 07, 2011
- Rihanna goes 'Geisha' for Coldplay video - Mar 25, 2012
- SiCo Warned to Cut 'X Factor' Sleaze as Aguilera gets 2000 Complaints - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: barbados beauty, black dress, bombshells, british population, christina aguilera, disappointments, dressing gown, eyebrows, face criticism, gina gomez, grand affair, grand finale, high heeled boots, outrageous outfits, reality show, rihanna, s song, show x, social networking sites, x factor