Rihanna ‘agrees to reduce restraining order against ex Chris Brown’February 11th, 2011 - 3:30 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 11 (ANI): R&B singer Rihanna has reportedly agreed to reduce a restraining order against ex-beau Chris Brown, two years after he was charged with assaulting her.
According to E! Online, the Barbadian’s lawyer, Donald Etra, said the singer has requested the order be reduced to a level one.
The new order says the two can have contact as long as Brown doesn’t annoy, molest or harass her, reports News.com.au.
Brown’s lawyer will still have to go to court to have the order officially modified.
In June 2009, Brown, then 20, pleaded guilty to assault and accepted a plea deal that included community service and five years’ probation. (ANI)
- Rihanna okay with modification in restraining order - Feb 11, 2011
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- Rihanna to perform in public first time after assault - Aug 07, 2009
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Chris Brown gets 5-year probation in Rihanna assault case - Jun 23, 2009
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Chris Brown's absence from Grammys not related to Rihanna trial, says rep - Jan 31, 2011
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Chris Brown is given sentence - Aug 05, 2009
- Chris Brown sentenced for assaulting Rihanna - Aug 26, 2009
- Rihanna backs expiry of ex Chris Brown's restraining order - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna may testify against Chris Brown, says her lawyer - May 29, 2009
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Rihanna wants 'stay away' ban lifted off Chris Brown - Sep 04, 2009