Ricky Hendrick’s Fiancee, Emily Maynard In “The Bachelor”January 4th, 2011 - 7:40 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Ricky Hendrick, left her breathe several years ago, when a plane crashed in 2004, near Martinsville, Virginia, took away his life. He was a NASCAR stock driver, who was traveling in the airlines with his uncle and his twin cousin sisters. It has been several years since he passed away, but today, he is once again in the internet, as his fiancee, would be one of the participants in the new season of “The Bachelor”.
Ricky Hendrick was survived by his fiance, Emily Maynard, with whom he had a long term relationship. Although the two were not married, they have lived together for four years, and got engaged in 2004. They were planning to get married very soon. A week after his death, the lady discovered that she was pregnant with their baby. Right now, she is raising their daughter as a single mother, while working in the Levine Children’s Hospital, as an event planner. Perhaps she has overcome the trauma, that she had to face with the demise of her partner, and raising their children as a single mother. Therefore, she decided to give herself yet another chance, by taking part in the dating reality show, with Brad Womack.
In this season of “The Bachelor”, Brad Womack is back on the show, who expects to find a new love out of the thirty women. Ricky Hendrick’s fiance, Emily Maynard, would be one of them. People all over the United States have wished her all the best for her new life, and hopes that she overcomes her past to live a new life, with the help of this show.
- Three Contestants Head Back Home On 'The Bachelor' Episode 5 - Feb 01, 2011
- "The Bachelor" 2011: Will Brad Womack Find Love This Time? - Jan 11, 2011
- "The Bachelor", Brad Womack Gets Kissilicious On January 17, 2011 - Jan 18, 2011
- Madison Garton Says Good Bye To ‘The Bachelor’ - Jan 18, 2011
- Chantal O'Brien says that she is 'in a really good place' - Mar 16, 2011
- Brad Womack's Ex-Flame Laurel Kagay Says, "The Bachelor" Star Proposed Her Weeks Before The Show - Feb 10, 2011
- Brad Womack returns in "The Bachelor 2011" - Jan 11, 2011
- New Bachelorette to be announced on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Mar 15, 2011
- "The Bachelor" Sends Three Bachelorettes Home On Episode 4 - Jan 25, 2011
- "The Bachelor" Premieres On ABC - Jan 04, 2011
- DeAnna Pappas Bares Her Heart On Brad Womack - Jan 05, 2011
- "The Bachelor" premiere: Brad Womack returns - Jan 04, 2011
- The Springs In Costa Rica Makes "The Bachelor" More Exotic - Feb 08, 2011
- Brad Womack Returns to " The Bachelor" After Rejecting DeAnna Pappas - Jan 04, 2011
- Brad Womack Deserves A Second Chance? - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: bachelor, brad womack, cousin, demise, emily maynard, event planner, fiance, fiancee, kar, long term relationship, martinsville virginia, meena, nascar, reality show, ricky, ricky hendrick, s hospital, single mother, stock driver, trauma