Rick Grimes Unites With His Family In The Latest Episode Of “The Walking Dead”November 15th, 2010 - 6:56 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 15, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “The Walking Dead” fans must be happy to hear the news that the cable network will renew the series for the second season. Last night “The Walking Dead” episode 3 was aired on AMC and the never ending drama gave ample entertainment to the audience to chew on till the next week. The show was subtitled as “Tell It to the Frogs” and the interesting story was written by Charles H. Eglee & Jack LoGiudice and it was directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton. The episode was important because it showed Rick reuniting with his wife and children.
Rick decides to return to Atlanta and save the life of people who are tormented by the walking dead zombies. On the other hand, Rick’s wife Lori and his son are in the camp and Shane becomes intimate with Lori in the end. However, later he tries to spend time with Lori’s son but he fails to gel with him. When Rick comes back to the camp from department store his reconciliation with his wife and son is one of the best moments of the episode. However, he wants to save Marle Dixon from the zombies and hence he goes to Atlanta.
Marle Dixon’s younger brother Darryl Dixon accompanies him in his journey and Glenn and T-Dog follows his way. Lori asks Shane to stay away form her family as her husband Rick has returned. She says that Shane has lie to him saying that Rick has died in the hospital. On the other hand, new problem crops up in the camp as Carol and Ed fights over a woman. The situation turns worse when Shane takes out his anger by beating Ed. However, Rick and his friends reach Atlanta to find that Merle Cut off his hand to escape from the place and he was no where to be seen.
- "The Walking Dead" Episode 2 Gets Attention - Nov 08, 2010
- "The Walking Dead" On AMC Gets Attention - Nov 01, 2010
- The Walking Dead Episode 5: Zombies Attach At Night In 'Wildfire' - Nov 29, 2010
- "Sons Of Anarchy" Season 3 Episode 2 Aired On FX - Sep 15, 2010
- The Walking Dead Will Take A Year’s Hiatus Before Walking Again - Dec 05, 2010
- Walking Dead Season 3 trailer released - Jul 16, 2012
- Review Of 'The Walking Dead' - Nov 02, 2010
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 2 Starts With Halloween Celebration - Nov 01, 2010
- "The Walking Dead" Executive Producer Gale Ann Hurd Denies Staff Firing, Speaks About Season 2 - Dec 06, 2010
- "The Walking Dead" Of AMC Renewed For Second Season - Nov 09, 2010
- Mexico City breaks zombie-gathering record - Nov 28, 2011
- 'Walking Dead' premiere sets new rating records - Feb 15, 2012
- Gaddafi masks sell like hot cakes on Halloween - Oct 30, 2011
- Joe Giudice's mystery call adds to marriage woes - Aug 09, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
Tags: amc, anger, cable network, charles h eglee, dead fans, department store, dixon, frogs, gina gomez, horder, interesting story, logiudice, marle, problem crops, reconciliation, second season, shane, walking dead, wife lori, zombies