Richie’s new collection out in SeptemberAugust 21st, 2012 - 8:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 21 (IANS) Designer Nicole Richie is set to launch a new clothing collection Sep 12. The line will be called Macy’s Impulse.
Richie believes the range, which features printed dresses, silky blouses, blazers and leather leggings, are unique pieces which will look great with the right accessories, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I love to layer jewellery, so that is how I see it - tons of layered necklaces. In terms of shoes, any style goes! You can dress these pieces up with heels, go casual with boots… I design these pieces to be special, so however a woman chooses to wear her hair and make-up is just right,” she said.
The 30-year-old star has previously designed jewellery, and is even set to launch her own fragrance.
- Nicole Richie obsessed with blazers - Jan 17, 2012
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- Nicole Richie to release fragrance range - Oct 22, 2011
- Turn on unisex fashion this winter - Nov 24, 2011
- Conrad's recycled fashion sense - Nov 26, 2011
- Nicole Richie showcases her 'House of Harlow 1960' collection of jewelry - Sep 30, 2010
- Try a kundan choker with that gown (Feature) - Aug 09, 2011
- Waistlines rose, beaded pieces ruled Indian fashion (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 24, 2010
- Bollywood tunes set mood at Pakistan Bridal Week - Dec 19, 2011
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Lionel Richie steered daughter Nicole towards a fashion career - Jun 15, 2010
- Nicole Richie to expand handbag line - Jul 01, 2011
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson raises concern when she was spotted wearing platform heels - Mar 01, 2012
- Chuck white this summer, don coloured accessories - May 03, 2012
- Make-up key accessory, says designer Tom Ford - Dec 29, 2011