Richie turns to kids for fashion adviceSeptember 1st, 2012 - 5:00 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 1 (IANS) Fashion designer Nicole Richie trusts her children for their fashion sense and turns to them for any advice.
The 30-year-old, who has daughter Harlow Winter, four, and two-year-old son Sparrow James with her rocker husband Joel Madden, says her kids have a keen sense of style and like to give her brutally honest feedback on her outfits.
“I was wearing these polka-dot harem pants the other day and my daughter said to me, ‘Mom, why are you wearing your pyjamas out?’ I was like, oh boy, already getting an opinion,” Richie told People magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My son always comes up to me and gives me a hug if he thinks I look pretty. Their biggest compliment to me if I’m wearing anything with sequins on it, they tell me that I look like a princess,” she added.
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- None in Nicole Richie's family calls her fashion icon - Mar 07, 2012
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012
- Nicole Richie denies wedding reports - Sep 30, 2010
- 'Hot Mama' Nicole Richie sizzles in bikini - Apr 30, 2011
- Nicole Richie still undecided about wedding dress (Release post 10) - Mar 20, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves her body - May 06, 2012
- Paparazzo restrained from reaching Nicole Richie's daughter - Nov 11, 2010
- Nicole Richie Welcomes New Family Member Tabitha - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie says marriage ceremony was 'magical' - Dec 16, 2010
- A New Member For Nicole Richie Family - Aug 16, 2010
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden: A Glimpse Of Their Wedding! - Dec 13, 2010
- Lionel Richie plans concert at daughter's wedding - Apr 07, 2010
- Lionel Richie says Sparrow looks just like Harlow - Sep 14, 2009
Tags: compliment, fashion advice, fashion designer, fashion sense, harem pants, harlow, honest feedback, husband joel, joel madden, keen sense, mom, nicole richie, people magazine, polka dot, princess, pyjamas, sequins, sparrow